Project Night Night wants your volunteer effort to be as successful as possible.
With that in mind, we have developed a program that allows you to benefit
homeless children in your local area.
1. Determine the number of Night Night Packages to complete.
2. Order tote bags from Project Night Night at $3.50 each (this covers the cost of the
tote and shipping to you)
3. Fill each tote bag with a new blanket, a new/like-new stuffed animal, and
new/like-new children's book.
4. Deliver your assembled Night Night Packages to a shelter on our list or that you
find. We can help! In the Bay Area, please deliver to our drop-off
5. Ensure that the homeless children in your community feel special!
*Due to privacy concerns, most volunteer deliveries will be made to
shelter administrative offices and not to the homeless children directly.
For more information, please visit our Help page and view our "how to" video.
Volunteer in your own community
Every year we donate over 25,000 Night Night Packages, free of charge, to
homeless children across the country who need our childhood and
educational essentials to feel secure, ready to learn, and important.
Each Night Night Package contains a new security blanket, an
age-appropriate children's book, and a stuffed animal -- all nestled inside of a
canvas tote bag.
Project Night Night establishes a foundation for lasting change through our
Adopt a Night Night Package program. This meaningful, hands-on volunteer
opportunity allows volunteers of all ages to create Night Night Packages that
will benefit their own communities. Get involved today!
What is a Night Night Package and how can I help?